✔ Where: Enjoy a 1 or 2 night Liverpool break.
✔ Accommodation: Stay in one of seven great central 4* Liverpool hotels.
✔ Dining: Tantalise your taste buds with a mouth-watering two-course dinner and drink at PizzaExpress.
✔ Breakfast: Tuck into a tasty breakfast at your hotel in the morning.
✔ Idea for: The perfect gift or Liverpool experience for a special occasion or treat!
✔ Reward: £20 OMG Experience gift voucher included.
Valid for stays until 31st December 2019.
PizzaExpress meal can be taken day of arrival or the following day.
Price is based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room.
Must book by 28th November 2019.
Extra nights available for a supplement.
Extra adults/children available for a supplement.
Customers are allocated one of the hotels. Requests available.
Non-refundable, non-amendable once your experience has been confirmed.
Subject to availability.
Two-course dining and choice of alcohol or soft drink at PizzaExpress included
The home of musical heritage, outstanding attractions, world class sport and incredible events awaits you with a famously warm welcome. Liverpool, is the ideal destination to visit, explore and stay. And what better way to stay than in four-star style including breakfast at your hotel and two-course dining with your choice of alcohol or soft drink at popular, PizzaExpress.
On arrival you’ll check-in to your fabulous four-star hotel we’ve expertly handpicked for you for your choice of a one of two night stay. Each of the five hotels are renowned for their style and location: Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower, Aloft Liverpool, Staybridge Suites Liverpool, Hotel Indigo Liverpool or Novotel Liverpool Centre. Each hotel has a trendy atmosphere and provides its guests with access to Wi-Fi, beautiful and spacious rooms, a hearty breakfast and a fantastic city centre location.
Liverpool is jam-packed with activities and places to explore through its rich history. You can spend the day taking advantage of the amazing shopping opportunities, exploring the city, take a ferry across the Mersey, dig deep into the city's musical past or dive into cultural spots including Liverpool Cathedral and the Walker Art Gallery. And once you've had your day of adventure, your two-course dinner and included drink awaits.
In the evening, it's time for your including dining delight at PizzaExpress. When it comes to their ingredients, PizzaExpress never compromise. It's the foundation of their fabulous flavours they've prided them selves on since their first restaurant opened in 1965. Choose from their infamous garlic dough balls, classic pasta dishes, or take a bite into their Classic or Legerra pizza's. Whatever you fancy, delicious food, friendly people and a great atmosphere awaits. What better way to round off your day in Liverpool!
Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower
Staybridge Suites Liverpool
Hotel Indigo Liverpool
Novotel Liverpool Centre
Radisson Blu Liverpool
DoubleTree by Hilton Liverpool City Centre
Two-Course Dinner and Drink PizzaExpress Menu
Dough Balls “PizzaExpress”
- A PizzaExpress classic, served with garlic butter
Garlic Bread with Mozzarella
♦ MAINS (Choice of pasta, Classic or Legerra pizza or salad)
- A rich beef, porcini mushroom, tomato and red wine Bolognese, with gluten-free rigatoni, finished with Gran Milano cheese and fresh basil
Broad Bean Rigatoni
- Broad beans, spinach and vegetarian Pecorino in a creamy white wine sauce, with gluten-free rigatoni, finished with Gran Milano cheese, pesto and fresh parsley
- Beef, mushroom and tomato ragu, layered with béchamel sauce and finished with Gran Milano cheese
- Soft pasta filled with spinach & ricotta, baked with passata, béchamel, mozzarella, garlic oil and Gran Milano cheese
Classic pizza choices:
- Pepperoni, mozzarella and tomato
- Mozzarella and tomato
Classic La Reine
- Prosciutto cotto, black olives, closed cup mushroom, mozzarella and tomato
- Spinach, free-range egg, mozzarella, tomato, garlic oil and black olives, finished with Gran Milano cheese
Classic Sloppy Giuseppe
- Hot spiced beef, green pepper, red onion, mozzarella and tomato
Classic Vegan Giardiniera
- Artichoke, closed cup mushroom, red onion and black olives, with tomato, vegan mozzarella alternative and garlic oil, finished with fresh parsley
Legerra pizza choices:
Leggera Pollo ad Astra
- Chicken, light mozzarella, sweet Peppadew peppers, tomato, Cajun spices, garlic oil and red onion
- Goat’s cheese, caramelised onion, spinach, red onion, tomato and garlic oil Leggera
- Pepperoni, light mozzarella and tomato, with your choice of hot green, Roquito or jalapeño peppers
- Tuna, white anchovies, baby capers, black olives, free-range egg, seasonal mixed leaves, cucumber and fresh tomatoes, with house dressing, dough sticks, fresh parsley and a wedge of lemon
- Chicken, goat’s cheese, red Roquito pearls, fresh tomatoes, black olives and croutons, with seasonal mixed leaves, house dressing and dough sticks
Chocolate Fudge Cake - Served with your choice of cream, gelato, or mascarpone
2 scoops of Coppa Gelato
Peroni (330ml ABV 5.1%)
Pinot Grigio (175ml ABV 12%)
Montepulciano (175ml ABV 12.5%)
One soft drink (excluding one litre bottled water)
If you follow a gluten-free diet and order a pizza on a gluten-free base or a gluten-free pasta/salad for your main course, you may order a Mixed Side Salad for your starter instead of the starter options outlined above.