✔ Where: Enjoy a 1 night Manchester break.
✔ Accommodation: Stay in one of five great 3* Manchester city hotels or upgrade to one of six 4* fabulous hotels.
✔ Dining: Indulge your taste buds in a delightul three-course dinner at Jamies Italian.
✔ Breakfast: Tuck into a tasty breakfast at your hotel in the morning.
✔ Ideal for: The perfect gift or Manchester experience for a special occasion or treat!
✔ Reward: £20 OMG Experience gift voucher included.
Valid for stays until 30th December 2019.
Jamies Italian meal can be taken day of arrival or the following day.
Price is based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room.
Must book by 30th November 2019.
Extra nights available for a supplement.
Extra adults/children available for a supplement.
Customers are allocated one of the hotels. Requests available.
Non-refundable, non-amendable once your experience has been confirmed.
Subject to availability.
Three-course dining at Jamies Italian included
Spend the night in Mancunian heaven with a city famed for footie, steeped in history and popular with tourists and everyday visitors for its buzzing street life. And what better way to enjoy the evening than with three-course Italian dining at a restaurant of world most famous Chef, Jamie Oliver's, Jamie's Italian.
Here you’ll stay in one of a selection of stylish 3* or 4* hotels, boasting great transport links and a convenient location. Each hotel has a trendy atmosphere and provides its guests with access to Wi-Fi, beautiful and spacious double or twin rooms, a hearty breakfast and a fantastic city location.
Explore Manchester during the day taking in the rich variety of attractions like Etihad Stadium, the array of intriguing museums and art galleries, or the stunning architecture of Manchester Cathedral and Town Hall and the John Rylands Library. There is something for every passion, from sports, to history, music and theatre. Whatever you choose to do, it'll set you up for an evening of delightful dining.
Jamie Oliver, probably one of the best-known TV chefs, brings his Jamie’s Italian restaurants across country in a quest to delight the taste buds with one of the most popular cuisines in the world. The menu boasts a tantalising choice of dishes including mushroom fritti, pasta dishes, pizzas and some epic desserts. Bellissimo!
Jurys Inn Manchester
Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre
Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre Arena
Holiday Inn Express Salford Quays
DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester City Centre
INNSIDE by Meliá Manchester
Park Inn by Radisson Manchester City Centre
Holiday Inn Media City
Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre
Three-Course Jamies Italian Menu
TOMATO & RICOTTA BRUSCHETTA
- Slow-roasted cherry tomatoes, whipped buffalo ricotta, basil & extra virgin olive oil.
- Crispy fried mini ravioli stuffed with mozzarella, ricotta &dolcelatte, served with Sicilian tomato sauce.
- King oyster & Paris brown mushrooms coated in herby breadcrumbs, served with garlic mayo.
- Smoky pancetta, sweet buttery leeks, lemon & a traditional carbonara sauce.
- Gennaro’s original pork & beef Bolognese recipe, slow-cooked with red wine & served with herby breadcrumbs & Parmesan.
VEGGIE TAGLIATELLE BOLOGNESE
- Ragu of porcini mushrooms, tomatoes, pulses, herbs & garlic with Bella Lodi & herby breadcrumbs.
JI SUPER FOOD SALAD
- Fresh avocado, roasted beets, pulses & grains, sprouting broccoli, pomegranate & spicy seeds with harissa dressing & cottage cheese.
- Add Feta cheese £2.00, Free-range chicken or Lowestoft hot-smoked salmon £4.00.
- Warm fudgy brownie with salted caramel ice cream & caramelised popcorn.
ICE CREAM & SORBET
- Three scoops of delicious ice cream or sorbet (ask for today’s flavours).
VIN SANTO TIRAMISU
- The classic Italian dessert with vinsanto, chocolate shavings & orange zest.