✔ Where: Enjoy a 1 or 2 night Liverpool break.
✔ Accommodation: Stay in one of seven great central 4* Liverpool hotels.
✔ Dining: Indulge your taste buds in a delightul three-course dinner at Jamies Italian.
✔ Breakfast: Tuck into a tasty breakfast at your hotel in the morning.
✔ Ideal for: The perfect gift or Liverpool experience for a special occasion or treat!
✔ Reward: £20 OMG Experience gift voucher included.
Valid for stays until 30th December 2019.
Jamies Italian meal can be taken day of arrival or the following day.
Price is based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room.
All Saturday stays excluded.
Must book by 30th November 2019.
Extra nights available for a supplement.
Extra adults/children available for a supplement.
Customers are allocated one of the hotels. Requests available.
Non-refundable, non-amendable once your experience has been confirmed.
Subject to availability.
Three-course dining at Jamies Italian included
For unique attractions, unrivalled musical heritage, outstanding restaurants, exciting events, world class sport and a famously warm welcome, Liverpool, is the ideal destination to visit, explore and stay. And what better way to stay than in four-star style including breakfast at your hotel and three-course dining at one of world famous Chef, Jamie Oliver's restaurants, Jamie's Italian.
On arrival you’ll check-in to your fabulous four-star hotel we’ve expertly handpicked for you for your choice of a one of two night stay. Each of the five hotels are renowned for their style and location: Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower, Aloft Liverpool, Staybridge Suites Liverpool, Hotel Indigo Liverpool or Novotel Liverpool Centre. Each hotel has a trendy atmosphere and provides its guests with access to Wi-Fi, beautiful and spacious rooms, a hearty breakfast and a fantastic city centre location.
Spend the day exploring Liverpool, take a ferry across the Mersey, take advantage of the fabulous shopping opportunities and designer stores, hit cultural spots including Liverpool Cathedral and the Walker Art Gallery, or delve into the musical past of the city with The British Music Experience or take a stroll down memory lane with The Beatles Story. Whatever you choose to do, it'll set you up for an evening of delightful dining.
Jamie Oliver, probably one of the best-known TV chefs, brings his Jamie’s Italian restaurants across country in a quest to delight the taste buds with one of the most popular cuisines in the world. The menu boasts a tantalising choice of dishes incliding mushroom fritti, pasta dishes, pizzas and some epic desserts. Bellissimo!
Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower
Staybridge Suites Liverpool
Hotel Indigo Liverpool
Novotel Liverpool Centre
Radisson Blu Liverpool
DoubleTree by Hilton Liverpool City Centre
Three Course Jamie's Italian Menu
TOMATO & RICOTTA BRUSCHETTA
- Slow-roasted cherry tomatoes, whipped buffalo ricotta, basil & extra virgin olive oil.
- Crispy fried mini ravioli stuffed with mozzarella, ricotta &dolcelatte, served with Sicilian tomato sauce.
- King oyster & Paris brown mushrooms coated in herby breadcrumbs, served with garlic mayo.
- Smoky pancetta, sweet buttery leeks, lemon & a traditional carbonara sauce.
- Gennaro’s original pork & beef Bolognese recipe, slow-cooked with red wine & served with herby breadcrumbs & Parmesan.
VEGGIE TAGLIATELLE BOLOGNESE
- Ragu of porcini mushrooms, tomatoes, pulses, herbs & garlic with Bella Lodi & herby breadcrumbs.
JI SUPER FOOD SALAD
- Fresh avocado, roasted beets, pulses & grains, sprouting broccoli, pomegranate & spicy seeds with harissa dressing & cottage cheese.
- Add Feta cheese £2.00, Free-range chicken or Lowestoft hot-smoked salmon £4.00.
- Warm fudgy brownie with salted caramel ice cream & caramelised popcorn.
ICE CREAM & SORBET
- Three scoops of delicious ice cream or sorbet (ask for today’s flavours on the day).
VIN SANTO TIRAMISU
- The classic Italian dessert with vinsanto, chocolate shavings & orange zest.